Located in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, the Dutch Marketplace is a family business set up in 1957 supplying quality plants and lifestyle products. We also have a welcoming café where we serve breakfast, lunch and Afternoon Tea
A unique garden border solution that comes with everything you need to create the ultimate garden border.
News at the Dutch
- Join us Saturday 7th April 11am - 2pm 2018 at Bridget B's deli counter situated within the Food Hall. Sapporo D'Italia prides themselves on choosing the best and freshest raw ingredients and they will be offering a wide selection of classic mixes of olives for you to try.
- Earn points on every purchase
- Regular bonus point promotions
- Collect just 100 points and then redeem in store
- Exclusive events and discount promotions
- Keep in touch with the Dutch
Julian Henn has been building bespoke timber garden structures to suit every type of garden space for over 20 years. Whether you want a rustic pergola, a graceful bridge or a space to work in the garden he can create something really beautiful for you.
The Dutch Workshop can also offer a complete building service inside and outside your home including work to kitchens and bathrooms.
Orange Henn, who have a booking office at the Dutch Marketplace, organise day trips to a stunning range of fabulous destinations